DF Capital works in partnership with its customers
Our lending products are flexible, straightforward and provided by experts.
DF Capital is a specialist lender which builds relationships with manufacturers and provides working capital solutions up and down supply chains. We help businesses drive their growth with flexible finance products which allow them to match their cash cycle to the lending term.
We offer unit specific finance that allow businesses to stock, show or demonstrate new and used inventory to customers.
- Repayment linked to the sale of product, supported with manageable repayments which improves your working capital.
- Repayment is normally either in full upon sale, or staggered over the period until day 720.
- There can be multiple drawdowns at any one time under a facility.
- Helps to prepare for seasonal demand of stock.
- Normally revolving facilities are >£100,000 in size. We will look at provision of facilities between £30,000 to £25m, depending on the structure involved.
- DFC typically looks to set a revolving facility, with you in control of each drawdown request.
Our supply chain products support customers to finance their fast moving, high volume inventory sold through distribution channels.
- Typically, this product is structured as an assignment of receivables, supported by title in the underlying goods.
- We can fund both the import and export of goods under these facilities.
- This means repayment is normally either in full on day 180, or staggered over the period.
- Normally revolving facilities are >£1m in size. We will look at provision of facilities up to £25m depending on the structure involved.
- Other structures may be used, depending on the flow of the transaction.
- DFC typically looks to agree facilities on a revolving basis, with a maximum underlying term of 180 days on each drawdown.
- There can be multiple drawdowns at any one time under a facility
Our supply chain lending solutions are highly configurable, and we provide a unique range of solutions to support businesses across Europe grow their sales.