We offer unit specific finance that allow businesses to stock, show or demonstrate new and used inventory to customers.
- Repayment linked to the sale of product, supported with manageable repayments which improves your working capital.
- Repayment is normally either in full upon sale, or staggered over the period until day 720.
- There can be multiple drawdowns at any one time under a facility.
- Helps to prepare for seasonal demand of stock.
- Normally revolving facilities are >£100,000 in size. We will look at provision of facilities between £30,000 to £25m, depending on the structure involved.
- DFC typically looks to set a revolving facility, with you in control of each drawdown request.
Our supply chain products support customers to finance their fast moving, high volume inventory sold through distribution channels.
- Typically, this product is structured as an assignment of receivables, supported by title in the underlying goods.
- We can fund both the import and export of goods under these facilities.
- This means repayment is normally either in full on day 180, or staggered over the period.
- Normally revolving facilities are >£1m in size. We will look at provision of facilities up to £25m depending on the structure involved.
- Other structures may be used, depending on the flow of the transaction.
- DFC typically looks to agree facilities on a revolving basis, with a maximum underlying term of 180 days on each drawdown.
- There can be multiple drawdowns at any one time under a facility
Our supply chain lending solutions are highly configurable, and we provide a unique range of solutions to support businesses across Europe grow their sales.